Tuesday, December 13, 2011

G.I Joe 2 Movie Release Date

 
Only a few characters return to G.I.joe 2 the movie, the release date suppose to be Aug 10  2012 according to Reelz channel movie news', don't know if any one has posted any news lately but I wanted to share this info to any tankers interested in the second coming of the movie.

Snake eyes, storm shadow and duke will return. Storm shadow is coming back in part 2 but they will revive him back, I don't know how. I thought he was dead.The baroness will be a different character, I wish lady J and more females would play in the movie part 2. They will have New characters according to the article.
"Now that Paramount has finally chosen Justin Bieber: Never Say Never director Jon Chu to helm the sequel to 2009's G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, bringing back the cast was the next logical step. However, Rachel Nichols, who played Scarlett in Rise of the Cobra revealed on her Twitter last night (via SlashFilm) that only a few characters would return for the sequel" (Ryan, 2011).

"Nichols further Tweeted that she wasn't pleased with the news of her character's exclusion, having just recently revealed that she was hoping to return for the sequel. "I haven’t even seen a script, but I would jump to do it in a second," Nichols told The New York Post" (Ryan, 2011).

"Nichols isn't alone. In September of 2009, Quaid also revealed that he wanted to see more action and "get out of the Pit" in the G.I. Joe sequel. However, considering the fan's reaction to the first movie, it may be best that the sequel go in a different direction and introduce new characters to go along with the three remaining instead" (Ryan, 2011).



No comments:

Post a Comment